||15.0 City / 22.0 Hwy
BE 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR 3 DAY EXCHANGE POLICY! BUY 100% ON LINE AND GET FREE DELIVERY at www.genxmotors.com . For over 20 years we have been one of the top pre-owned dealers in our county. A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We ship world wide.***THIS VEHICLES IS CERTIFIED AND INCLUDES A FREE 90 DAY OR 4,500 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY*** How to protect your purchase? CARFAX BuyBack Guarantee got you covered. You could keep looking, but why? You've found the perfect vehicle right here. Driven by many, but adored by more, the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Xtra Fuel Economy is a perfect addition to any home. More information about the 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Although the full-size trucks from Ford and Dodge have both been more recently redesigned than the Chevrolet, the Silverado is one of the most refined, best handling full-size trucks. EPA ratings for 2010 go as high as 22 mpg highway for the Silverado XFE version. Full-size trucks are used in such a wide range of situations--from construction fleets to long-distance driving--and the two different interiors offered in the Silverado and the nearly identical GMC Sierra help satisfy shoppers better than most other competing models. LS and LT models are probably the best fit for buyers who need the sturdy, get-messy capability of a pickup at least some of the time, but the LTZ is the choice for those who need a pickup but won't compromise luxury. And for those who need a pickup but want to make a greener choice, with even lower operating costs, the Silverado Hybrid has 25-percent better fuel economy without sacrificing much towing or hauling ability. This model sets itself apart with strong tow ratings, fuel economy, Top-notch interiors to suit work or luxury use, and extensive features and options SEARCHING FROM OUT OF TOWN? ASK US HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT A 2 DAY FREE BEACH VACATION WHILE PICKING UP YOUR NEW CAR! OR HAVE IT DELIVERED FREE WITHIN 250 MILES! WE MAKE LUXURY AFFORDABLE COME EXPERIENCE THE NEW WAY TO BUY A PRE-OWNED CAR.
Disclaimer: All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, and dealer fee($598.00). Vehicle availability is not guaranteed and subject to prior sale. All vehicle details advertised are true to our best knowledge, but not guaranteed. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. The dealership is not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing are subject to change without notice. Any advertised down, monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payments are estimated examples and / or approximate payments only and subject to credit check and approvals.
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar
- GVWR, 6700 lbs. (3039 kg)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Trailering Package, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness) and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler (with (MYC) 6-speed automatic transmission also includes (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package, (KC4) external engine oil cooler and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Badging, XFE - Xtra Fuel Economy
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- LPO, Tonneau cover, Soft with integrated support bows that rollup with the cover and can be stowed in behind the cab
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 6 speakers.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
At Gen X Motors, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.