||Cyber Gray Metallic
||22.0 City / 32.0 Hwy
Thank you for visiting Gen-x Motors virtual show room. ***BE 100% SATISFIED WITH OUR 3 DAY EXCHANGE POLICY! BUY 100% ON LINE AND GET FREE DELIVERY at www.genxmotors.com . For over 20 years we have been one of the top pre-owned dealers in our county. A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We ship world wide.***THIS VEHICLES IS CERTIFIED AND INCLUDES A FREE 90 DAY OR 4,500 MILE LIMITED WARRANTY*** The GMC Terrain is the benchmark all other SUVs strive to meet. With exceptional power, towing and handling, this SUV can handle anything thrown at it. You could spend more on fuel each month than on your vehicle payments, so why not consider one with exceptional fuel economy like this 2011 GMC Terrain. You can tell this 2011 GMC Terrain has been pampered by the fact that it has less than 89,781mi and appears with a showroom shine. More information about the 2011 GMC Terrain: Starting about $24,000, the 2011 GMC Terrain is one of the most affordable crossover vehicles in its class a class that includes the Honda CR-V and Toyota RAV4. The interior features a dual-cockpit design, ice-blue ambient lighting and sophisticated, classy appearance touches that makes it look much more expensive than it is. Strengths of this model include sharp styling inside and out, Powerful and efficient engine selection, and V6 can run on E85 ethanol blend SEARCHING FROM OUT OF TOWN? ASK US HOW YOU CAN MAKE IT A 2 DAY FREE BEACH VACATION WHILE PICKING UP YOUR NEW CAR! OR HAVE IT DELIVERED FREE WITHIN 250 MILES! WE MAKE LUXURY AFFORDABLE COME EXPERIENCE THE NEW WAY TO BUY A PRE-OWNED CAR.
Disclaimer: All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, and dealer fee($598.00). Vehicle availability is not guaranteed and subject to prior sale. All vehicle details advertised are true to our best knowledge, but not guaranteed. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. The dealership is not responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing are subject to change without notice. Any advertised down, monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly payments are estimated examples and / or approximate payments only and subject to credit check and approvals.
- Engine, 2.4L I-4 SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing) (182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm).
- Rear axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Included and only available with (LAF) 2.4L I-4 SIDI engine and (MXO) 6-speed automatic front-wheel drive transmission.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, 525 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection
- Suspension, front independent, strut type coil springs
- Suspension, rear independent trailering arm with three lateral locating links, coil springs
- Suspension, Soft Ride
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Spare tire and wheel
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Luggage rails, Charcoal
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color
- Headlamps, halogen projector lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, body-color
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power and power lumbar adjuster
- Seats, rear bench, 3 passenger with manual fore/aft adjustment, 60/40 split seatback and recline feature
- Console, front center, with arm rest and concealed storage
- Cupholders 2 front and 2 rear and 2 additional in rear center armrest
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down
- Theft deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlets 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt, includes 2 front, 1 second row and one in the cargo area
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights and ambient lighting on integrated center stack
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, front and second row all seating positions
- Door locks, power rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Gen X Motors, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We take pride in offering for sale quality pre-owned vehicles at some of the most competitive prices.
We personally hand pick our inventory after running a history report and doing our homework to ensure their quality and safety. A professional inspection by a certified third party is encouraged and recommended.
There are also inspection companies that will come to the dealership on your behalf and put the vehicle through a rigorous inspection process or you may select an inspection at a mechanic or franchise dealership of your choice anywhere within a 15 mile radius of our dealership and we will gladly deliver the vehicle there for inspection.
Most of our vehicles qualify for a 3 months / 3,000 miles limited powertrain warranty or extended bumper to bumper warranties up to 5 years. Please inquire about the prices with one of our sales consultants.